What is a Virtual Assistant?
What is a VA or VSP?
A VA (Virtual Assistant) or VSP (Virtual Service Provider) is a home office based professional who uses electronic technology to perform almost everything an onsite employee can do. The role of the virtual business service provider is to work closely with a busy person without needing to be physically present.
With today’s technology, you don’t need to share an office, a suburb – or even a country with your key staff. Cyberspace Virtual Services can provide you with the services of a skilled and professional virtual business service provider.
Return quality to your personal life!
- Hiring a virtual service provider will bring you many benefits:
You will be able to manage your time more efficiently, freeing you to concentrate on growing your business, and achieving a healthy balance in your personal and professional life
- You will have no office space to rent, no recruiting, hiring or training expenses
- You will have no additional payroll overheads, such as superannuation, sick pay, workers compensation or holiday pay
- You will have no additional equipment to purchase or maintain
- You will have access to a virtual service provider who is available outside conventional business hours – perfect for just a few hours work, either occasionally or on a regular basis; we only work for you when you need us, no idle paid time; we are only a telephone call or e-mail message away
Who uses virtual service providers?
- Self-employed entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Business people “on the road”
- Large companies with relatively short term periodic projects
- Anyone needing that extra pair of hands to get a job done